Monday, April 27, 2009

My EDM 310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete

To all my classmates, I would like to apologize for not being able to put forth the effort that I would have like too. Due to the way my life is at this point I feel very lucky to have made it at all. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and hope each of you have tremendous success in your endeavors. This is a time in life that is difficult for everyone but if you all dig deep and make it through the classes that you must take the rewards are incredible. Just make sure to never overlook the students in your class and realize they each are individuals and have a very different story in life. Don't judge them. Listen closely. There may be that one student who is reaching out to you and need you more than your teachings. This is an area that is the most important aspect in teaching. It is one that can't be taught. You must open your eyes to the students, close your ears to the other teachers and judge each student individually by what they show you not by what others are saying.

Good luck to all of you!

Thank you Ms. Averitt for giving me understanding when I needed it most. This has been a struggle but the issues that are about to hit my family is a battle I will continue to fight. Thank you for being what a teacher should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment