Monday, April 27, 2009

What I learned in EDM 310

Well considering the way my life has been for the last six months I am lucky to have even made it through the class. This has been very difficult for me considering I have always been an over achiever. The class was not exactly what I expected, I had never really heard of blogging or podcasting so that was very new for me. I'm not really sure how I feel about it because I never had the time to put forth the effort that needed to be. For me this was very time consuming at a time when I didn't need anything else added to my plate. Saying that I do want you to understand where I can see this would be very beneficial in several areas in today's classes. For me and my class, I would have to do some creative thinking on how to use it in a Physical Education Class.

When I took this class I was hoping to learn more about the actual computer areas like power point, spread sheets, and excel to name a few. I feel I am not where I need to be and feel almost computer illiterate. I enjoyed the work we did in those areas and feel more comfortable using them, I just wish we would have had the opportunity to get more in depth with the actual computer programs. I feel they will help me more in my area of expertise.

I did enjoy the class even though I was unable to be the student I would have liked to have been and feel I would have learned a lot more at a different time in my life. I will continue to learn how to use what you have taught me and try to teach myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment